‘If you don’t have a pic with this sky villa pool, what have you been doing all this time?’
From TikTok’s pillow challenge, to floating bathtubs turned into the most Instagramable bed, and holiday shots in front of the skyline infinity pools flooding our Instagram feeds’. Here is all you need to know about Dubai’s hottest staycation hotel.
What makes this 5-star luxury hotel popular amongst celebrities and residents alike
- The hotel holds 32 awards for its architecture, featuring 269 pools on landscaped terraces
- Guests can book Sky Villas with private pools or Jacuzzi
- Enjoy 360 degree views of all popular Dubai sights
- Every room category features floating bathtubs, floor-to-ceiling windows, balcony or terrace
Besides the many private pools, what can you do at the popular influencer hotspot
- Quirky coffee shop One For The Road with new menu, featuring a range of to-go café classics, including sushi, falafel and hummus and Insta-worthy cakes.
- Experiential dining, Soul Street invites you to a culinary and artistic journey around the world, featuring street food highlights from the Levant, India, Asia, Latin America and Europe. The restaurant has just launched its Pablo’s Taco Tuesday with unlimited tacos for AED89.
- Order your InstaBody gym’s TechnoGym spin bike with on-demand classes directly to your hotel room or even to your home, from AED250.
- Kick start your vacation at the ladies’ salon offering hair, nail and lash treatments, Vivian Beauty Center
- 24-hour In-Room Dining, including special food and drinks value packages ideal for groups.
Bucket list of the most Insta-worthy corners that have also found a spot on one or two celebrity and influencer social media feeds
- Dubai’s influencer Ritu Pamnani turning The floating bathtub into her new bed
- UK celeb Sophia Smith showing us The most beautiful sunset view
- Holiday inspiration starts at The XXL-sized neon quote entrance
- Lebanese model influence Emily Shak loving The glittering skyline at night shot
- TikTok star Jumana Khan showing us The mesmerizing tower
- A TikTik favourite, The pillow challenge
- Geordie Shore royalty Charlotte Crosby and Sophie Kasaei exploring Soul Street’s insta corners
- UK TV starlet Laura Anderson showing us the best of The sky villa private pool
- Russian influencer Yana Levensteva spotting during The balcony breakfast feast
For reservations, call 042489999 or email [email protected]